online discount,outlet store-New toy
Lanbinxiang@ YD192 Aluminum Alloy Platform Pedals CNC Steel Axle 9 16 inch for Bike MTB BMX，Size 11.3 10 2.2cm Safety (color Black)
Mazinger Angel Diana A emissions (japan import)
Broad-Based Coalition Ready to Fight Billion-Dollar Split-Roll Tax Increase Initiative in 2020
A broad-based coalition of business and taxpayer advocates today announced they are already organizing to fight against the multi-billion-dollar split-roll property tax increase, which may appear on the November 2020 ballot. READ MORE
Plarail Shinkansen Deformation Lobo Shinkarion E5 Hayabusa
California Business Roundtable issues statement on approval of Cap-and-Trade extension
The cap-and-trade proposal passed by the Legislature represents a balanced, market-based policy that provides a cost-effective approach to achieving the state’s climate goals while growing our economy.
Generic Baja 5b Front knobby Wheels Set 95192
Wallies Wallpaper Cutouts 25 pkg-picket Fence 5-1 4x4-1 2 by Wallies
California Latino Economic Institute
The California Latino Economic Institute, a culmination of a collaboration between the California Business Roundtable and the California Latino Legislative Caucus, convened its inaugural forum and lunch program on Feb. 1, 2017.
The forum featured leading California experts in Latino politics, policy and business, including former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sempra Energy Vice President Dennis Arriola and Secretary of State Alex Padilla.
Governor's Budget Summary: 2018-2019
The 2018-19 Governor’s Budget proposes spending of $190.3 billion in total state funds, consisting of $131.7 billion from the General Fund, $56.1 billion from special funds, and $2.5 billion from bond funds. Learn More
Energy and Climate Change Survey
2nd Annual CBRT Survey on Energy and the Environment Shows Support for Expanding Climate Change Policies Erode Once Costs Are Considered Learn More
Go hard glass stones phoenix bluee label bamboo (japan import) by Phoenix mark
Kiddi Style Wooden Huge Mansion Manor Dolls House with Furniture - Fits Large Dolls
California Business Roundtable Launches the Center for Jobs and the Economy
The Center will provide a comprehensive view of California’s employment picture by region as well as by demographics and industry sectors. READ MORE
Naruto Costume Kakashi Hatake 8 Pieces bluee Green
Restricting Independent Contracting Will Slow Economic Growth
If government agencies restrict independent contracting in California the results will slow economic growth and add to the state’s unemployment rate, according to a new analysis by economic policy expert and former California chief economist, Philip J. Romero.
GeminiJets CV-580 FAA Airplane, 1 200 Scale
Beat comfortable thick fold cross-cut set series new Katsura No. 7 fold cross-cut set Ya
California’s Five-Year Infrastructure Plan 2017
Super Stars Baseball Premiere Edition Game by APBA International
The California Infrastructure Planning Act requires the Governor to submit a five-year
infrastructure plan to the Legislature for consideration with the annual budget bill.
The 2017 Five-Year Infrastructure Plan (Plan) reflects the Governor’s proposal for investing
$43 billion in state infrastructure over the next five years.
047101 1 150 USS Susquehanna Sailing Ship
- Znzbzt Poster Wallpaper Walls Wall Sticker Shop Wallpaper self Adhesive Bedroom Decor Posters, Zebra
- color03 90 x70 QINYAN-Home Weave Pattern Extra Long Blanket (60 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Retro Vivid Vibrant Design Vintage Polka Dots Geometric 70s 60s Inspired Pattern Hot Pink and White.
- Hornby R3619 BR(Late) Class 4-6-0 '5013' 'Abergavenny Castle' Loco-Steam, Multi
- Marvel Super Hero Mashers Venom Figure
- Icy screen S-154 (japan import)
- Doll Houses, DIY Dollhouse Miniature Kit Diy House Impression Vancouver Manually Assembled Villa Model Toy Birthday Gift Ideas Wooden DIY Dollhouse Mini Handmade Kit For Girls Cabin Fairy Tale Home De
- Professional Make-up case containing Make-up kit
- 3mx4m LPKH Tarpaulin Tarpaulin Waterproof Sunshade Sunscreen Tarp Ground Sheet Cover TARPAULINS Sunshade AwningTruck Thickened Tent Cover (Size 5mx6m)
- bluee-Cat Lunch Bags, HOMREE Waterproof Insulated Lunch Totes Reusable Canvas Fabric Grocery Bags Handbag for Adults Kids Men Women (Black Stripes)
- Titan 4 Leg Classroom Chair Size 6, Ages 13+, Pack of 2, Plastic, bluee, 2Piece
- JUMP NEWYORK Men's Sullivan High-Top Fashion Sneaker Bronze 8 D US
- Our Generation Foal - Pinto Paso by Our Generation
- SM SunniMix 1 10 RC Rock Crawler Car Body Chassis Frame Kit for Axial ,SCX10, RC4WD, D90
- MENG Model 1 35 German Main Battle Tank Leopard 2 A4 Kit (MultiColour)
- Guane Ethnic Digital Printing Blanket Mgoldccan Mosaic Tile Arabesque Pattern Abstract Middle Eastern Motifs Work of Art Summer Quilt Comforter 62 x60 Turquoise
News & Updates
Generic Train Station Compatible Wooden Train Track Railway Accessories Train Rest Room Garage Kids Gift Toys Station with Switch
Posted April 24, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 24, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)—The California Business Roundtable has announced its opposition to Measure EE, the $500 million property tax on all homes, apartments and business properties within the boundaries of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) that will appear on the June 4, 2019 special election ballot. “For
Read More >
Posted April 19, 2019
Geval Men's Windproof Quick Drying Outdoor Pants(KhakiXL)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 19, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour (916) 553-4093 (SACRAMENTO)—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to the submission of a new rent control ballot initiative that, if qualified, would appear on the November 2020 ballot: “Voters in this state overwhelmingly defeated a rent control measure just
Read More >
Posted March 20, 2019
1pcs 100% Original SUNNYSKY X2212 980KV KV1400 1250 2450 Brushless Motor (Short Shaft )Quad-Hexa Copter Wholesale Promotion KV1250
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 20, 2019 SACRAMENTO—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement in response to Governor Gavin Newsom’s announcement today that he will support the request of the Big City Mayors to provide additional one-time funding to help address the state’s homelessness crisis: “The Business Roundtable strongly supported the Big 11
Read More >
Posted March 14, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 14, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)- California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to a series of bills introduced in the California Legislature related to rental housing: “California voters decisively and overwhelmingly rejected Proposition 10 and statewide rent control last November. It is
PlayGo My Sand Buddy Giraffe Playset
Little Rainbows 3515 Non Magnetic Twin Desktop Easel
Qifengshop Magnifier HD LED Lamp With Lamp 10 Times Old Reading Test Cell Phone Repair Desk Lamp ( color WHITE )
While members of the California Business Roundtable represent virtually every major industry segment, the association is membership focused.
The Roundtable membership is limited to leading companies doing business in California and participation is limited to chief executive officers and senior operating executives of these companies.
66fit Unisex Torso - 23 Parts - 45cm Tall